View Profile Kassich

11 Movie Reviews

Awesome!

it was not too good

the graphics were good but the whole dying thing at the end was pretty lame try to make them longer and not just one scene of a green thing running

WOW AMAZING

it is a beautifly written script and i want to see the rest ... but the first room reminded me of kingdom hearts at the very beginning when you have to choose the right weapon and stuff like that, and the second room reminded me of final fantasy 10 cuz of the sphere things in the temples

7 Game Reviews

this is not that good...

jump is spacebar.... make it W...

Fun!

Woo! First try 3rd place!

Music

Did you play Wave Racer as a kid? I sure did and i sure remember this music!

9 Audio Reviews

I like the mood this song has! If you want some more realness in the drums, maybe add some reverb!

Candeax responds:

Thank you. Maybe someday i will rework this.

the gated noises sound great (kind of reminds me of Sub Focus's song Tidal Wave) not a huge fan of the piano that comes in around 58 seconds, but the drums sound nice, and the loop is great!

UrnSudden responds:

Thanks for returning the review~ Not many people do that, haha.
Yeah, at first I got the overall tone, then I felt like it was a little too insubstantial, so I started haphazardly throwing things into it like the piano and Tabla. I do see where the piano could detract a bit, it's kind of sudden, sharp and out of place.

This is great! Very halloween-like and fun to listen to! Sometimes it got a little clogged, like a bunch of melodies were trying to overpower other melodies, but other than that it was great! Quick question, how long did you spend making this, and what programs do you use?

Neon-Bard responds:

Thanks for the review man! :) Glad you thought it was fun to listen to! I tried to incorporate as many melodies as possible without it sounding too crowded but I can see what you mean by 'overpowering'. I made this one with FL Studio 9. As for how long I spent on it...boy that's a tricky one. I often get lost in time when I'm making songs and I don't usually record how long it takes me to make one (I'm a little bit too free-spirited in that sense) but I would say it took me around 6-8 hours to make. Again, thanks for listening I really appreciate it!

27, Male